Sunday, July 1, 2007

Eating at Camp

After a week at camp, I'm probably in last place. It was much harder than I anticipated to try to keep track of every little thing that I ate and then try to stay within the 1500 calorie limit. After adding everything up for the week though, I only missed it on 2 days (thanks to that 1800 calorie day!). So, I didn't get my points for Thursday or Saturday.

On the plus side, though, I was able to get more than my 3 days of exercise. I made sure that I worked out on Monday and Tuesday mornings just in case there weren't a lot of opportunities at camp. But I was able to go on a good 5 mile hike, 3 two mile hikes down to the lake, and go canoeing twice during the week. It was great.

1 comment:

Madame said...

I am impressed that you were able to do it at all. Generally camp food is so unhealthy - especially all the treats - yum!