Monday, February 9, 2009

Week 2, Day 1

I immediately told Nate I was not going to the gym today when my alarm went off at 5 a.m. Luke had been up all night sick. Thirty minutes later I was still wide awake listening to Luke cough and dreading Nate's alarm going off in another 30 minutes knowing I would still be awake stressing about not sleeping. I decided to get up, but then decided the treadmills at the gym would be full and decided to go back to sleep. I finally gave in and made it to the gym. I can't believe it is February and there were still so many people there at 5:50 in the morning. Shouldn't the New Year's Resolutioners be done by now? By the time I got my coat off and was done grumbing a treadmill opened up and I ran three miles and became a nicer person. I need a running playlist on my ipod.

No comments: