Tuesday, June 19, 2007

1400!

Today I managed to only eat 1400 calories which amazed me. I thought I was going to go over the 1500 limit because my sister's neighbor brought over a dozen donuts for us. Jason is working on her house and she keeps giving him treats and snacks everyday. I did have one donut and it was 260 calories! I'm not sure it was worth it, but by eating a small dinner I was still able to stay within my limit. Normally I would probably eat more than one donut without even thinking twice about it, so the calorie counting is definitely a good thing.
I didn't get any exercise in today, but I did spend 3 hours at the swimming pool with my kids. Unfortunately swimming with young kids isn't exercise at all unless you count just sitting in a foot of water as exercise. I guess we did venture out into the deep end a few times and I did catch them a whole bunch while they jumped from the side of the pool. But, I was probably stationary the majority of the 3 hours. And I have the sunburn to prove it! And both my kids are a dark, golden brown. How is that fair?

No comments: