Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Day 1

I did pretty well on food yesterday. Total calorie count 1408!! And that includes a Lindt dark chocolate ball and a couple of dark chocolate covered macadamian nuts - delish!! I did not however, get out and exercise - hopefully that will happen today.

So far I am enjoying the calorie counting. It is making me think about how much I really value certain foods. For example, I knew we were going to be eating at the mall for lunch, so I went online to Subway's nutritional facts and found out how many calories everything was - and decided that cheese and mayo were not going to make the cut this time. And my sandwich was still delicious - packed with tons of veggies. That left me plenty of calories to enjoy a free sample Lindt truffle ball - which was definitely a better use of the calories.

No comments: