Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Fat and Happys are not so happy

Since we started, I have been basically eating mini-meals of about 2-300 calories eat and then snacks in between that I try to keep under 150. This has been going really well for me so far, and I am trying to not let myself actually get too hungry or go too long without (non-treat) food.

Today for some reason my snacks and meals were all on the low end of the calorie spectrum and I was out of treats, so my calorie count going towards dinner time was 900 ish. So I figured I would just eat a full size meal (after I made sure to leave myself some wiggle room for a few dark chocolate covered macadamian nuts for dessert). We had sole fish stuffed with shrimp, garlic and almonds and risotto and cheesy broccoli - not what I normally would have considered a big meal. But tonight my pants are too tight at the waist after eating dinner. Long story short - I have discovered that I actually feel better with the smaller meals.

No comments: