Sunday, June 24, 2007

1800 Day

Yesterday we went to Costco and shared a slice of pizza and a very berry sundae (frozen yogurt with berry sauce). So that was where the majority of my calories went. It was worth it though - those very berry sundaes are awesome! I made chicken enchiladas for the first time and they turned out great. The recommended serving size was 2 enchiladas, but that was over my calorie limit, so I just had one.

Exercise-wise, I went to curves yesterday. So now I have to exercise today if i want my 5 exercising points - which i do. (I have a feeling both Desiree and Mary aren't going to miss any points at all during the contest - which means I can't either.) I am thinking of doing the hour-long pilates video, my tummy could use some work and it is too hot for any outside activity and I don't want to do Bikram on a 1500 day (and I don't want to fight I-95 weekend traffic both ways).

Supposedly Bikram burns 700 calories. I don't know if that is true or not, but I do know that about two hours later I am ravenously hungry and about two hours after that I am ravenously hungry again. It also gives me the biggest high afterwards. I have never been an athlete, but I imagine this must be similar to a runner's high. In fact there are a lot of runner's or post-runners in all the classes. It is awesome.

No comments: