Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Day 1 for me

I am staying up at my sister's house while Jason works on her house and while they are on vacation at Bear Lake. Anyway, this makes the contest easier in some ways and harder in some ways. It's easier because I don't have a lot of food to choose from and no snacks really, but harder because I want to eat out more and I don't have my normal exercise partners and equipment that I have at home.
I did, however, make my calorie limit and get in my exercise. It helps being here too because I don't have my normal distractions that I do at home, so I have more free time to fit in exercise. I took my kids up to the Jr. High track and let them play in the middle while I jogged around the track. It wasn't the most interesting work out for me because I get more tired/bored when i'm just going around in circles forever, but it was a good work out still.

No comments: